Nanny in Epsom
Babysitter in Epsom
|Full Driving Licence||CRB Check|
|First Aid Training||Own Car|
|Childcare Qualifications||Evening Babysitter|
|Weekend Babysitter||Daytime Babysitter|
My name is Philippa Kay, I am 18 years old, I have a CASHE childcare and education (Level 3 extended diploma) I have a recent CRB check and am a qualified first aider. I live in Stoneleigh kt17.
I currently work as a nanny so am only looking for evening & weekend babysitting or ad hoc work in the school holidays
I have always loved being with younger children ever since i can remember. I enjoy looking after them and seeing the positive relationships you can make with children and babies.
The course enabled me to gain experience in a range of childcare settings - A pre school, Day nursery and Primary school.
- I have been babysitting since i was 14 for children between the ages of 4 weeks - 12 years all sole charge) I have got checkable references from these, I am more then happy to email them to you.
- I am used to babysitting and nannying over long periods of time, as much as 11 hours in the day time
- I have had experience with children with special needs such as down syndrome, austism and ADHD
- I have had experience with multiples including being a mothers help over the summer working triplet babies and a child aged 2!
- I have babysat for larger families with 4 children, and have babysat for 6 children at once!
- I have also been on the sunday creche rota for over 2 years at a church which i really enjoy - there i look after the under 3's every 6 weeks, play with them, give them a snack, sing with them and make sure they are entertained!
- I have had both work experience in a pre school in and a placement 2 days a week at a primary reception class, there i planed activities, helped the children with learning, heard them read and most importantly keet them safe and happy.
11 GCSE's all B and C's including Maths, English & Triple science
Level 3 Diploma in childcare and education - Grade C
I currently babysit occasionally for different families, so have room for both regular or occasional work
- Holidays (including half terms) i am free for nannying or babysitting
- weekend babysitting (both daytime and evening)
- weekday evenings (from approx 5pm)
- I have discussed with my mum the possibility of us doing wedding childcare
(we can discuss an appropriate rate depending on what the job requires)
Contact me if you are interested, I would be delighted to help you.
Below are the latest reviews for Philippakay. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Philippa did a great job at her first sitting job. My son loved her and asked if she could come again. Very happy!!!
by Mum2LH on 21/03/2011
Response by Philippakay on 23/03/2011:
Thanks a lot for the kind review, It was a real pleasure babysitting for you, I hope to see you both soon!!
Phillipa looked after my 11 month old daughter today and did an excellent job! She looked after her from tea time all the way through to bed time (including bath time, snack time and loads of play time!) I would be more than happy to leave my daughter with her any time. Very happy Mummy and and even happier little girl :-)
by Marcelle Foxcroft on 27/03/2011