Nanny in St Austell
Babysitter in St Austell
|Part Time Nanny||Live Out Nanny|
|Full Driving Licence||CRB Check|
|After School Nanny||Own Car|
I would describe myself as a highly organised and hard-working person with a high degree of integrity. Of my 4 children, 3 are in successful careers whilst my youngest is studying at university. As an active mother I continue to enjoy playing music, painting and art and have a love of animals as well as the outdoors.
I am a positive and caring individual who is able to communicate effectively and be empathetic towards people from all backgrounds.
I pride myself in maintaining extremely high standards of care and am very patient and courteous to those I am responsible / caring for / work with.
I have over 20 years experience working with children including:
- Voluntary work at a children's nursery
- Teaching assistant at my local primary school
- Working one to one with special needs children of primary school age
- Previously registered childminder for 2 years for children between the
ages 18 months and 4 years
My most recent position, in this field, was as a nanny for twins from 6 months old to 2 years of age, this finished at the end of June 2009.
- CRB checked (enhanced disclosure)
- Registered OFSTED child carer from 2007 - June 2010
- Child Protection (Safeguarding Children) Level 1 cert.- June 2010
- Department for Education and Employment (DfEE) teaching assistants
- Early years first aider
- A basic knowledge of British Sign Language
I am available from July 2010
Flexible hours available i.e school pick ups / occasional hours / babysitting etc (on negotiation).
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.