Nanny in Burntwood
Babysitter in Burntwood
- Age: 26
- Gender: Female
- Marital Status: In Relationship
- Smoker: No
- No. of own Children: 0
- Join Date: 03 December 10
- Last Login: 14 January 13
- Location: Burntwood, Staffordshire
- Available for: Nannying in Burntwood and Babysitting in Burntwood
- Rating: (0)
- Home Phone: View Information
- Mobile Phone: View Information
- Email Address: View Information
|Part Time Nanny||Full Time Nanny|
|Live Out Nanny||Full Driving Licence|
|Ofsted Registered||CRB Check|
|Nanny Housekeeper||First Aid Training|
|Own Car||Childcare Qualifications|
|Evening Babysitter||Weekend Babysitter|
I am a friendly, bubbly person easy to get on with. I am emotionally mature and have high energy levels. I have a good ability to develop close relationships with both children and families. I have excellent communication skills and able to relate well with people at all levels and converse in a polite and courteous manner. Able to work to an excellent standard under considerable pressure whilst presenting a positive image to others. I have my own car with a full clean license and am willing to travel around 1-15 miles. I love working with children, and finding activities to suit each child individually. I am a very caring person who is honest and reliable. I understand getting a nanny is a very important decision. Communication and trust between my self and parents is very important. Please message or call me if you have any questions.
Currently, I am responsible for looking after 5 children aged 22 months, 5, 9, 11 and 18 (and a puppy). Ihave worked there for nearly 2 years. Organising and implementing their daily routines and helping then to grow, learn and develop.
- Getting the children up, washed, dressed, clean teeth and brush hair.
- Preparing breakfast for everyone
- Clearing up from breakfast
-Preparing healthy snacks, eg. fruit, cucumber and carrots.
-Providing age appropriate activities, eg. painting, puzzles, reading, play dough, role play, building, drawing, board games, flash cards, baking etc.
- Taking on days out, eg. farms, parks, playgroups, swimming, feeding the ducks, walks, softplay areas.
-Preparing a healthy , balanced lunch, and clearing up.
-Keeping all the bedrooms and play rooms tidy.
- Sorting out any toys or old clothes to give away.
-Preparing a healthy and balanced dinner for the children
- In school time, do any pick ups/ drop offs. Help with homework and reading.
I also have 2 years experience in a nursery. Looking after children aged 3 months- 5 years. After a few months I was based in the room for 2 - 3 year olds. I followed all the nursery rules and also followed the EYFS.
NVQ 3 Childcare
Paediactric first aid trained
9 A-C GCSE's
Early years trained
I am available anytime, but would prefer to work Monday - Friday between the hours of 7am - 6.30pm and occasional weekends.. Other hours negotiable. I would need full time hours or two part time positions that fit in together. I am currently working and would need to give notice.
Depending on the work load my hourly rate could be discussed.
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.