Full Time Nanny Job in Beaconsfield
Female Member since Nov 2013 Last Updated Dec 2018 Last Login Dec 2018 Email
POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED
Looking for live-in or live-out nanny from mid-January to mid-July (ie 6 months only!)
We live in Beaconsfield with our two children, G3 (in preschool, 5 days a week 2 long days and 3 short days) and B5 (in Year 1, 5 days a week).
Hours (c.31 per week):
The hours can be discussed.
If live-in, the Nanny will have a spacious bedroom and private bathroom.
The Nanny will be responsible for duties such as:
- getting the children ready for school
- school runs
- organising playdates
- taking the children to practices and lessons after school
- helping with homework
- arts and crafts
- reading stories
- helping with the evening routine and putting the children to bed
Ideally the Nanny would also be helping with some household chores, particularly during the hours when the children are at school (dependant on agreed number of hours and whether live-in or not):
- laundry and ironing
- hoovering and mopping floors when needed outside of regular weekly cleaning (done by weekly cleaner)
- keeping all areas tidy, both children’s rooms and other areas
- preparing meals and snacks
- organising pantries and cupboards
- running errands for the family
Send me a message if of interest and we can discuss. Look forward to hearing from you.
The nanny must have a positive attitude and be energetic and loving with the children. She must be willing to roll up her sleeves and get on with her duties.
The nanny must be a confident driver as the role includes school runs. A car can be supplied if the nanny doesn’t have her own car, but a clean driving license is a must.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.