Babysitter in Kingsdown
Female Non-smoker Member since Nov 2013 Last Updated Jul 2020 Last Login 25 Jul 2020 Email
My name is Kayleigh, I am 32 years old and live in Bristol BS2 in my pet and smoke free home. I am reliable, hard working, patient, honest and a non-smoker.
From August 2020 I am available for babysitting -
- Weekday evenings
- All day and night Saturday and Sunday
- Prices negotiable so do get in touch
I am happy to work for a few families. I can offer one-off babysitting or a regular evening and set times/days. This can be to cover date nights, exercise classes, events etc.
I am a Nanny and Babysitter with the following-
- BTEC National Diploma in Early Years level 3
- NVQ level 4 in Children's Care Learning and Development
- Level 5 in Business
- Over fifteen years experience working with children in a variety of settings (as detailed below)
- OFSTED registered
- Current DBS check
- Level 3 paediatric first aid
- Level 2 food hygiene
- Experience with Newborn to Teenagers
I have worked with Children all of my life and enjoy supporting and guiding them into the people they will become.
I gained my Level 3 in Childcare and worked in a Nursery as a Nursery Nurse.
I worked my way up to Deputy room leader and then room leader and gained my Level 4 in Childcare.
- I worked in each of the rooms to gain experience with ages birth to five years
- Followed policies and procedures
- Ensuring the environment was safe at all times
- Planning and implementing activities in compliance with the EYFS
- Responsible for the running of the room
- Ensuring the staff were supported and comfortable in their roles
- Ensuring the parents satisfaction was always high
- Key holder
- Covering the manager in the office
- Liaising with external agencies including SEND, sensory therapists and social services.
I left the Nursery to study full time for my level 5 Business degree.
While I was studying full time for my Business degree I worked for a variety of families part time around my classes.
- Nannying one day a week for two years looking after three girls 2,4,12 years old.
- Nannying Three mornings a week for Four months looking after newborn boy/girl twins.
- Regular Babysitting two evenings a week for boy 4 years and Girl 8 Years.
- Regular Babysitting one evening a fortnight for two boys 1 and 3 years old.
- Sole charge Nanny full time for two boys 2 and 4 years old.
- Regular Babysitting for a 3 year old girl with Cerebral Palsy
- Regular Babysitting my nephew once a week now aged 5 years old.
- Sole charge Nanny part time for two girls aged 3 and 6 years old.
- Sole charge Nanny full time for two boys aged 10 months one of whom has diabetes type 1.
- Sole charge Nanny full time for twin boys aged 7 months born 12 weeks Premature.
- Regular Babysitting Part time for two girls aged 4 and 8 years old.
I am now available for one off or regular Babysitting.
Customer Service Certificate - Currently Studying
OFSTED Registered 2017 to Current
Current DBS update system 2020
Level 3 Paediatric First Aid 2019-2022
Current full clean driving licence 2020
Diabetes Care Certificate Level 2 - Complete 2018
Nutrition and Health Level 2 Certificate - Complete 2017
Business and Administration Certificate Level 2 Complete 2017
Awareness of Child Abuse and Neglect - Complete 2015
HND Business Degree - Distinction - Complete 2014
NVQ4 Child Care Learning and Development - Complete 2010
BTEC National Diploma in Early Years Level 3 - Complete 2006
English Language C
English Literature C
Double Science C, C
From June 2020 I have babysitting availability-
-Friday and Saturday evenings
- Saturday and Sunday daytime
- Weekday evenings
I am happy to work for a few families babysitting in the evenings/weekends. Happy to offer one offs or regular day and time for date nights, exercise classes, events etc.
I am very flexible, hours and rates are negotiable. Please feel free to email for any further information or questions you may have.
Please get in touch if you think we may be a good fit.
|Last Updated: 19/07/2020|
- Babysitting from £7.00 per hour
I am very flexible, hours and rates are negotiable so please get in touch to discuss your needs.
No reviews have been submitted for this Babysitter.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.