Hi my name is Tracy, I am a fully qualified nanny with 30 years experience in childcare. I live in Benfleet with my husband and two children aged 19 and 16 years old. Prior to having my two children I worked as a nursery nurse in a lovely nursery for 10 years overseeing the development and care of the children within the nursery.
I enjoy planning fun days out and like taking the children out to local toddler groups, parks, farms, library’s, woods, music classes, soft play areas, sea life centre and the beach.
• I have 30 years experience in childcare ranging from working in Nurseries to working as a Nanny.
• Fully qualified Nursery Nurse for 10 years.
• Experience working with children from Newborn - 12 years old.
• Experience working with twins and newborns.
•May 2019 - present (2 days a week)
Working for a family in Leigh on sea caring for two girls aged 7 & 10.
• March 2019 - November 2019 ( 2 days a week)
Working for a family in Leigh on sea
caring for their 15 month old son.
• January 2016 - November 2018 (2 full days a week)
Working for a lovely family in Shoeburyness caring for their four young children aged,
6 months, 19 months, 3 & 4.
Taking the children out the the local parks, library’s & toddler groups.
• September 2015 - August 2016 (3 days a week)
Working for a family in Benfleet caring for their two children aged, 1 & 3.
Taking the children out to the sea life center, parks, farms, library and the beach.
• July 2014 - September 2015 (3-5 days a week)
Working for a family on Canvey Island caring for their three children aged,
8, 3 & 18 months.
Duties included Nursery / School runs and days out to the local parks, farms, toddler groups and soft play.
(I am very flexible as in this position I was working different days and hours each week due to mums shift patterns as a nurse)
• Caring for 18 month old B/G twins & 4 year old.
( 3 full days a week)
Duties included Nursery runs for the eldest and some household duties such as putting children’s washing on and away. I used to take them to the local parks, toddler groups, library and soft play areas.
I am happy to send over my CV & References if you would like some more information.
- Level 3 B'TEC national diploma in childcare,
- Excellent references,
- Ofsted enhanced DBS check,
- I have a car and a full clean drivers licence.
|Last Updated: 03/02/2020|
- Nannying from £11.00 per hour (net)
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
Happy to discuss with family. Depends on days/hours required.
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.