Nanny in Alton
Babysitter in Alton
Female Member since Jan 2014 Last Updated Oct 2021 Last Login 16 May 2022
I am looking for a position for roughly September 2022. Looking for a position I can bring my own (will be) 1 year old with me. I am potentially looking for a 1-2 day a week position before September if the right position becomes available.
I am a fun, caring, honest person, I am easy to get on with and talk to, making me more than just an employee. I am very passionate about what I do and also enjoy working with animals - I would be happy to help with animals if needed.
I enjoy messy activities but also a clean working environment! I enjoy being outside and making the most of the weather - sun and rain!
Childcare references available.
- working in a playgroup, for a few months whilst completing my level 3 childcare qualification.
- nannied for 8 months for a 6 year old boy (after school and holiday care)
- overnight care for 9 week old
- day nursery working with the 2 year olds for 9 months
- nanny for two children 3 + 6 years for over a year
- often babysit my niece and nephew (from 2 months sole-care)
- nanny for 3 children (incl twins) 2 + 5 years for a year and a half
•Childcare and Education level 3
•First aid training
•Food hygiene training
I am able to work every week day
|Last Updated: 10/04/2016|
- Babysitting from £5.00 per hour
- Nannying from £5.00 per hour (gross)
To be discussed - I was required to put a number in the box - this is to be discussed and not my rate.
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.