Lively, fun family; I'm Irish, my husband is Australian.
We have 3 gorgeous, healthy daughters, 9, 6 & 6 (twins) and we both work full time.
They love crafting, reading, Harry Potter, piano, making huts, playing princesses and trying to get more time on the iPad.
We are looking for someone to join in the fun.
To start ASAP.
LIVE IN Au-Pair Twickenham, London
We both work full time (Dentist) and the girls attend primary school locally; we are looking for a an au-pair, who can bring them to school in the morning and home again in the afternoon.
The role involves:
- sorting breakfast, dressing the girls and taking them to school (10 mins walk).
- picking them up from school at 3pm.
- completing homeworks (reading, writing, some online maths),
- feeding dinner, (usually something made the night before by daddy)
- bathing them 2x wk + brushing hair.
- guiding their play. (We have a trampoline, piano, lots of jigsaws, online learning programmes and plenty of craft stuff. They like to dress up, make huts etc. and play well together. The aim is to keep them off iPad + TV!)
- helping them tidy their own toys,
- organising their clothes,
- babysitting once or twice a week.
The kids have a strict 8pm bedtime and sleep through to 7am. They love stories.
We have a weekly cleaner, so cleaning is not needed.
I return from work around 6:15pm and DH gets back @ 7pm. He will usually cook something from scratch, which you can join us for, take to your room or keep for the next day (he always makes too much and it's usually late!)
- large double-room with Kingsized bed on the top floor,
- share a modern double shower-room with kids (they currently tend to bath downstairs),
- wired-in internet & TV point,
- within spacious house with a 5 minute walk to Twickenham train station, with direct trains to London Waterloo (25mins) and both trains and buses to Kingston/Wimbledon,
- includes all meals (mostly home made),
- insurance, necessary training courses paid for,
- paid time off,
- private dental care,
- time to study / work during term-time,
- salary wise we would be looking at starting around £200 / week, through proper books so we would pay national insurance, etc. Cleaning would be an extra sum per week - if you take it on permanently.
Happy to provide references from previous au pairs and nanny.
|Last Updated: 28/03/2019|
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.