I am well trained, reliable, caring nanny with over 10 years experience with children of all ages including newborn babies.
I am looking for nanny job ideally to start from January 2021 (term time only) in Orpington, Petts Wood, Bromley area as we live at St Mary Cray.
I'm very hard working, always on time and enjoy to come to work. Im also animal lover. My written and spoken English is excellent.
I have a big passion for cooking and preparing meals for the whole family.
If you think I could be the right person to look after your little angels please contact me.
I am looking forward to hear from you.
The Arminjon Family Nanny August 2011 – April 2017
French Family, 4 boys
• This was a sole charge full time nanny position in which I cared for then 18m, 4year old, 6 & 7 year old boys. I was responsible for all day childcare, housekeeping & cleaning. During the school holidays I had to take boys to variety of activities and encourage them for reading and studying by themselves.
Reason for leaving : maternity leave
The Dho Family Nanny share, live in October 2007 – July 2011
American/Canadian family, 1 girl
• This was a sole charge position in which I cared for then 5&half year old girl. I was responsible for all day care during school holiday and after school care, preparing lunches and evening meals, helping with homework, bath time and some household duties including ironing and dog walking.
( 5 days a week position for first 2 months then share with other families as see bellow)
Reason for leaving: moved out and continue in full time position as live out nanny.
The Van Praagh family Nanny share, live out October 2007 – September 2010
American/Australian family, 4 girls
• At the time I began to work for this family I was responsible for their 18 month old daughter every morning while the 2 older sisters were at school. I was taking her to the park, playgroups, library and other play centres. Then the family expanded and I helped with new born baby and the other 3 girls. My position changed and I was helping with the morning routine from waking the kids, getting them dressed, prepare breakfast, make sure they’re ready for school.
Reason for leaving: move on to nanny full time position.
The Mun-Gavin Family Nanny share, live out September 2008 – April 2010
Dutch/South African Family, 1 girl
• This was a sole charge position in which I cared for 8 year old girl. It was after school care, where I was supervising her homework such as English, Maths, piano practice, doing some craft projects, baking cakes, preparing evening meals, going for swimming lessons, organise playdates and also walking and caring for the family dog.
Reason for leaving: girl started school in France and I moved on to full time nanny position.
The Curtis Family Nanny share, live out May 2008 – April 2010
Japanese/English family, 1 boy
• This was all day sole charge position in which I cared for then 22 months old boy. I took him to the park, play centres and playgroups, baby music classes. I had to prepare some healthy meals and take care of him until the parents came back home. I was also working as a cleaner for this family once a week doing hovering, ironing (incl. men shirts) doing laundry, change bedsheets, mopping floor etc.
Reason for leaving: moved on to full time position.
Anne Brewster Household cleaner September 2009 – June 2016
• This was part time household cleaner position, where I had to provide all household duties such as deep clean of kitchen & bathrooms, hovering, mopping floor, ironing, dusting, silver polishing, gardening.
Reason for leaving: maternity leave
CACHE level 3 Award in childcare and education (VRQ)
TQUK level 2 SEN
Level 3 Award Emergency Paediatric First Aid (RQF)
Food & Hygiene course
OCN common core skills
OCN food & nutrition
My training - learning trough play 0-7 years
Monday - Friday 8:00 - 4 pm (possibly extended hours), happy to do occasional evening babysitting.
|Last Updated: 21/10/2021|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (gross)
- Full CV (added 01/07/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.