I’m very happy and bubbly person, I love work with baby’s and children, I do have a lot of patience, I’m from Brasil, I been in london for 15 years, and I live in Paddington for 13 years in the same place, Love travel, love my work!
I have been working like a Maternity/Nanny/baby-sitter actually more than 10 years.
I have references from my previous job!
Paediatric First Aid Course
• Postnatal and Infant Care Course
• Early-years care Education Course OCN level 3
• Fluent in English and Spanish languages mother languages is Portuguese
• BA (HON) in Accountancy –UNVERSITY –UNERJ- Brazil.
• DBS checked
I’m a very good swimmer
I can travel with the family
I love hide a horse
I’m very good Cook
I have a drive licence from uk
I live in central London Paddington
I’m very flexible with hours
I have ease in learning languages.
|Last Updated: 13/04/2021|
- Babysitting from £15.00 per hour
- Maternity Nursing from £18.00 per hour (gross)
- Full CV (added 20/01/2021)
- Childminding Agency Certificate (added 24/08/2020)
- DBS Check (added 17/08/2020)
- First Aid Certificate: first Aid certificate (added 17/08/2020)
- Exam Certificate (added 07/12/2017)
No reviews have been submitted for this Maternity Nurse.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.