unny Days Pre School provides Care & Education for children aged 2 to 5 years.
At Sunny Days we believe that children thrive in an environment which values their own uniqueness, while providing support and opportunities to grow emotionally, socially and creatively. By building on each child’s strengths, interests and curiosities, we guide each child to explore the world around them as well as develop new abilities and form close relationships.You can truly trust your child is in safe hands. Passionate, dedicated, and loving, Our teachers love their work and it shows in everything we do. Our goal is to make a positive difference on children who come to our Nursery School providing the perfect foundation for our children to play, learn and thrive. At Sunny Days Pre-School we aim to:
• Provide a safe, secure, fun and stimulating indoor and outdoor environment which will enable the children to thrive.
• Provide a flexible, high quality service to the families and children who attend.
• Create a service which has an ethos emphasizing the importance of positive relationships.
• Encourage and support children to learn through play whilst having fun.
• Work in Partnership with parents and carers.
We are open Monday to Friday (term time only) from 8.15am to 3.30pm.
We accept applications for private places, FEET, 3 Year & 30 hour funding.
Childcare and TFC vouchers are accepted.
|Last Updated: 15/08/2019|
- Childcare from £27.00 per morning
- Childcare from £21.00 per afternoon
- Childcare from £39.00 per day
Prices available on request
No reviews have been submitted for this Nursery.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.