Currently working as a Nanny for 2 children- B6 + B2. My previous nanny family consisted of G6 and B1.5! I started my childcare career at Little Acorns Nursery with a NVQ Level 3 in Childcare- holding the Deputy Manager position, and leading the Pre-School room. I have had multiple jobs, in which I have always been hardworking and enthusiastic. I am a fun, outdoor loving and animal adoring person that would love to spend time helping children reach their potential.
I have completed my NVQ Level 3 Childcare and have worked as both Deputy Manager of a Nursery and also a private nanny. I’m SEN trained and have had experience with a number of different SEN children, including Global Delay, Autism and Jacobsons. I have done a large amount of babysitting over the years- which are also willing to give references if wanted. I have a number of qualifications related to the childcare sector which are listed below.
-NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Childcare
-GCSE's ranging from B-A*
-Paediatrics First Aid
-Awareness of Child Neglect and Abuse
-Special Educational Needs
-Food Safety and Hygiene (Level 2)
-Speech and Language
-Female Genital Mutilation
-Encouraging Positive Behaviour
I am currently looking for a live out nanny job, preferably for 4/5 days a week but can discuss possibly more or less depending on what the family would require.
|Last Updated: 21/09/2020|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (gross)
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Training Certificate: Female Genital Mutilation (added 06/12/2019)
- Training Certificate: Food Safety and Hygiene (Level 2) (added 06/12/2019)
- Training Certificate: Encouraging Positive Behaviour (added 06/12/2019)
- Training Certificate: Speech and Language (added 06/12/2019)
- Training Certificate: Special Educational Needs (added 06/12/2019)
- Training Certificate: Drink and Drug Awareness (added 06/12/2019)
- Full CV (added 06/12/2019)
- DBS Check (added 07/02/2018)
- Training Certificate: Awareness of Child Abuse and Neglect (added 07/02/2018)
- Training Certificate: An Introduction to Safeguarding (added 07/02/2018)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.