I am very responsible, reliable, hard-working, honest and punctual person with very good English written and spoken.My experience consists of looking after children from different age.
September 2017- July2018
I was looking after a 4 years old boy. The duties included:
- to help wash and prepare child for school
- to prepare warm meals for child ( breakfast and dinner)
-to drop off child at school and pick them up
- to help with afternoon playtime-after school
- to help prepare child for bed
- to make sure the areas the child use ( bathroom, bedroom, dinning room, living room) are clean
- to change the childs bed sheets and towels every week
- organize childs clothes clean
- to unload washing mascine and hang clothes to dry
- assist with school based homework if reguired by the school
September 2016 – July 2017
Au pair/Housekeeper in Thornton Heath, London
I am looking after two children, boy aged 5 and girl aged 1. I am successful in implementing their daily routines and helping them to grow, learn and develop.
- Drop off the boy to school every day
- Pick up from school and taking him to after school activities
- Cooking healthy meals
- Playing with them, drawing and painting pictures
- Helping with some maths questions
- Reading books and singing songs
- Taking them to the parks, play groups and organising play dates
- I was cleaning the house, washing and ironing the clothes
November 2014 – July 2016
After school nanny in Macedonia
I was looking after a 4 years old boy.
- Pick up from nursery
- Cooking meals
- Organising play dates
- Singing songs
- Art activities
- Taking him to the park
I have gualifications in English course level 1, level 2 in Macedonia. I have diploma for first aid.
I am available to start immediately.
|Last Updated: 25/11/2018|
- Au Pairing from £8.00 per hour (gross)
- Babysitting from £6.00 per hour
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.