I would like to gain new experience in employment and responsibility in a new work. A confident child carer who is emotionally mature and possess high energy levels and an ability to develop close relationships with both children and families.
I am a very good time keeper that always keeps up the good atmosphere wherever I work.
09-2017 – 07-2018 Playground supervisor / TA at William Tyndale Primary School
• supervising pupils during their lunch
• make sure that the pupils you support are able to engage in learning
• support the teacher in managing challenging pupil behavior
• look after pupils who have had accidents, need help dressing or are upset
09.2013 - Present, After school nanny (Alexander (4) and Sarah (7))
• collecting children from school
• cooking nutrition meals
• arranging play-dates
• helping with homework
• planning children's extracurricular activities
• bathing and preparing for bed
• helping children cleaning toys
• giving feedback to the parents
• playing education games
• making online shopping
04.2012 – 07.2013, Full-time, Child minding a 1 years old Antonio in London, UK
• Preparing all meals
• Potty training
• Organizing fun and educational playtime(Parks, Playgroups)
• Cleaning house
09.2011 – 04.2012 Part-time, Child minding a 3 years old Blanka in London, UK
• Preparing bottles of milk for babies.
• Tidying up children's bedrooms and play areas.
• Getting ready in the morning and taking to nursery.
01.2012 – 04.2013, weekend child minder of Teo (6) and Franek (9) in London, UK
• Helping children with after-school activities, like homework
• Providing healthy meals and snacks for the children
• Organizing fun and educational playtime
Access to higher education for nursing,
A-levels equivalent in Biology, Mathematics, English and Polish. 2005-2008
Equivalent to 8 GCSEs including Biology, Maths, ICT and English.
Mornings 7.30am to 2pm Monday to Friday
Babysitting Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri from 8pm
Sat and Sun all day
|Last Updated: 01/11/2019|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (gross)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.