Welcome to KINGDOM KIDS CHILDCARE!
Here at Kingdom Kids, I pride myself in having vast knowledge and experience as a Qualified Teacher with QTS and hold an accredited Paediatric First Aid certificate.
I am a Mother of 3 to my Daughters aged 8, 5 and 2.
I have an excellent understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), and a sound understanding of Special Educational Needs (SEN), Child Protection, Speech and Language needs, behaviour management and much more.
Kingdom Kids offer childcare:-
• Monday – Friday 07:00am – 18:00pm
• Out of hours childcare (18:00+)
• Term-time only
• Overnight care and weekends (available on request basis)
• Before and after school - St Teresa's Primary School (depending on space availability)
• School holiday care
• Ad-hoc/Emergency care
• Wedding/Events Childcare
I am able to provide care for children from 8 weeks upwards and provide healthy meals or snacks throughout the day.
Children within my care under 5 are provided with a learning journal, which follows their learning and development the EYFS Framework - linking observations and development to the 7 areas of learning.
The children have access to a number of educational, and fun resources in a playroom and have access to a large safe garden area, where children can explore the world around them.
Activities are planned around children's interests, development, selected themes, and needs, where learning and play are made to be fun and stimulating.
Kingdom Kids offer real-life experiences such as gardening, baking, cooking and we love to explore our local community; including days out to the local parks, libraries, Playcentres and many more.
You can be assured that at Kingdom Kids we work in partnership with you as the parents/carer which has a positive impact on your child/ren(s) development and growth.
I provide a warm, welcoming and happy environment, which allows children to express and develop into their own characters and interests safely and happily.
If you are interested in finding out more or sending your child/ren to Kingdom Kids Childcare, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
• Former Secondary School Teacher
• Ofsted Registered
• DBS Checked
• Full Clean Driving Licence
• Newborn experience (3 Children of my own aged:- 1 year, 4 years and 7 years)
• Excellent knowledge of EYFS Curriculum
• Knowledge of various SEN (Special Educational Needs)
• Special Dietary needs (Please see Qualifications)
• Excellent knowledge of KS2 - KS5 Curriculum
• Former Qualified Teacher (Qualified Teaching Status)
• Paediatric Infant & Child First Aid – Level 3
• Advanced Certificate in Teaching English as a
• Advanced Certificate in Teaching English to Young Learners (TEYL)
• CACHE An introduction to Safeguarding
• CACHE Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
• Child Protection - Level 2
• Child Protection - Level 3
• CACHE Child development
• CACHE Communication and the EYFS
• CACHE Developing self-esteem in young Children
• Digital skills
• Food Hygiene and Safety - Level 2
• Laser Short Courses Food Safey
• CIEH Food Safety in Catering
• CACHE Fulfilling the role of the key person
• Fundamental British Values
• Health and safety ICT
• CIEH Healthier Food and Special Diets – Level 2
• CACHE Health and safety in the Early Years
• Improving Childrens Learning Through Play - Level 2
• CACHE Inclusion
• CACHE Literacy and the EYFS
• CACHE Managing behaviour
• CACHE Managing safeguarding
• Mental Wellbeing in Children and Young People – Level 2
• CACHE Nutrition in the early years
• CACHE Observing Children
• CACHE Partnership with parents
• CACHE Recognising and supporting Children with SEN
• EWASS Safeguarding – Level 1
• Safeguarding Children in Health and Social Care - Level 2
• Setting up your Childminding Service - Level 2
• Supporting Children with SEND in the Early Years - Level 2
• Supporting Early Language Development - Level 2
• CACHE The Prevent Duty
• Time management
• CACHE Understand how to set up a home based childcare service
• CACHE An enabling learning environment
• An introduction to business accounting
• An introduction to marketing
All Certificates are available to see on request.
• Monday – Friday (07:00am – 18:00pm)
• Out of hours childcare (18:00pm+)
• Term-time only contracts
• Overnight care and weekends (available on booking request)
• School holiday care
• Ad-hoc/Emergency care
• Before and after school (depending on school and availability)
|Last Updated: 20/07/2020|
- Childminding from £5.50 per hour
Please contact for further details.
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St Teresa's Catholic Primary School, Basildon
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- DBS Check (added 06/07/2018)
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric Infant & Child First Aid - Level 3 (added 07/01/2018)
- Ofsted Certificate (added 07/01/2018)
Below are the latest reviews for Kingdom Kids Childca. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
My son loved going to see Tobi and take part in all of the fun indoor and outdoor activities that Tobi offers. We used the childminding service last Summer and she is a natural with children!
Both myself and my son instantly got on with Tobi, she is very friendly and you can see how much she loves children. We would not hesitate to use Tobi again.
My child has been attending Kingdom Kids Childcare over the past 4 months and we have nothing but praise for the care she has been receiving. She has settled very well with Tobi and has formed great bonds with her, her children and the other children Tobi looks after. My child is always full of excitement and looks forward to spending time with Tobi and the other children. It is always great to hear that my child gets a good balance of playing as well as learning, as this is very important to us. We have also been appreciative of Tobi's flexibility and understanding. This is a great childcare setting.
My daughter has been going to Kingdomkids for over a year now and I must say that Tobi goes over and above what is expected of a childcare practitioner. I would not be able to work a full time job without the additional support that Tobi gives. Nothing is too much for her and she is always able to accommodate any additional requests.
At Kingdomkids all children are made to feel so special, my daughter actually believes she is one of the family. This is easily done due to the warm loving environment. Kingdomkids is such a beautiful family run service that I certainly could not do without.
I highly recommend kingdomkids and would urge anyone looking for childcare to take a visit, they will certainly be impressed as was I. This has been a totally stress free 'childcare' year, and I cannot thank Tobi enough.
Keep up the good work, you are amazing.
Kingdom kids childcare is one of the best place a parent can think of keeping the child. Tobi is absolutely a fantastic person and provides the facilities in utmost quality. The environment is very kids friendly and the activities are very interesting for my daughter. She loves to go there after school and enjoys her stay there. It is very flexible which really makes it very convenient for working parents.
We met Tobi when our little prince was 16 months old; he had never been left without his dad or myself, so we were very anxious to leave him with a stranger for a number of hours without mum or dad.
We had visited other daycares prior to visiting kingdom kids but once we got to know Tobi and the setup of kingdom kids daycare, our anxieties were very much calmed and we knew our son would be well looked after and would be in an environment where his development would be encouraged which was vital to us.
Tobi is such a natural with kids and endowed with an obvious grace to care for and teach children - no surprise at all having learned Tobi used to be a teacher. Hence, her professionalism, attention to detail and above all her genuine love and affection for children has made a significant impact on our son who much quicker than usual opened up and happily settled in Tobi's care and embrace. Pictures (learning, playing, baking etc) and videos of our son in the App updates always bring such joy to us as we see how happy, playful and comfortable he is with Tobi and we have found her commitment to keeping us informed simply amazing; this has greatly enabled us to work together with Tobi especially on developmental goals / areas of leaning. We are also pleased with the variety of Healthy foods our son has taken to since being at Kingdom kids.
Kingdom Kids creates a playful, relaxed and educative environment in which a child certainly will thrive.
We are overjoyed to have found a daycare where we leave our son in safe and dependable hands and it is simply heartwarming to see the beautiful bond he has formed with Tobi; he always comes home from daycare content and happy which is priceless.
If we had to describe Tobi in two words, 'Absolute Godsend' would certainly be fitting. We are grateful indeed.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.