Hi, I am a fully qualified level 3 nursery nurse with 5 years of experience working with children aged between 6 weeks - 13 years.
I am available for school holiday care, evenings, over nights and weekends if given notice, this includes overnights and ad-hoc babysitting
I have a certificate in paediatric first aid, a full driving license and my own car, I'm non smoking and love pets!
I am able to offer last minute care and emergency care if contacted by my telephone number I'm also more than happy to help out with housekeeping and taking care of animals, taking children on days out, and dropping off/collecting children to and from clubs, activities or play dates or anything else you may need help with!
I can provide sole care for children, or act as mothers help for expectant/new parents and working parents!
I have 5 years experience of working in various childcare settings, working with children from the ages of 6 weeks to 13 years old.
I have various different qualifications that are relevant to childcare:
- Level 3 diploma in early years education stafford college - Stafford September 2015 to August 2017
- GCSE's in Sciences, English literature&language, health&social care, art design&photography, geography, religious studies, mathematics Codsall Community High school September 2012 to May 2015 - QA level 3 in Paediatric first aid Mattinson training ltd November 2017
- Fostering service training in Preserving memories Staffordshire county council October 2015
- Fostering service training in Working with birth families and managing contact training Staffordshire county council September 2015
- Fostering service training in Identity, diversity, and life experiences training Staffordshire county council September 2015
I am available throughout school holidays, weekends and for overnight nannying.
|Last Updated: 29/08/2019|
- Babysitting from £9.50 per hour
- Nannying from £9.50 per hour (gross)
Holiday care - £9.50
Emergency care, last minute care - £10
Overnight care from (10pm) - £10
Babysitting - £9
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.