Hey there! I'm a spanish 22-years-old girl who is going to live in Hove (Brighton) from 13 september 2018. I studied children's teacher (0-6 years old) degree and Social Education Master. I'd like to continue my experience with children. Right now I have no job, so I am available all the time. I don't mind cleaning the house meanwhile children are in school. Also, I have the b2 level of english. I'm a responsible and loving girl, clean, respectful and easy going.
My experience with children are:
- Helping a professional teacher with a 4-years-old children classroom (4 moths)
- Helping a professional teacher with a 5-years-old children classroom (5 moths)
- Helping a Social educator for children 5 and 16 years old derived from social services (2 moths)
I can prepare the food and feed the children, wake them up, take them to school, pick them up, play with them, help with their homework and I could even teach them some Spanish.
Monday to Sunday, all day but overnight.
|Last Updated: 09/09/2018|
- Babysitting from £8.50 per hour
- Nannying from £8.50 per hour (gross)
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.