I have always wanted to work with children from a very young age.
I am a dedicated individual who really thrives when I see children learning and developing, it is such a rewarding career.
I am also a sensitive person and like to be very sensitive to the needs of children and allow myself to be flexible to each child's needs and abilities so that they can learn in an environment that they are comfortable in.
I am fascinated as to the theory of how children learn and I really do reflect on my practice alot when working with children. I like to analyse why they are doing something and find a way to make every day activities a learning opportunity.
Since being a nanny I decided to train as a children's sleep specialist which really interests me. I feel it's paramount to provide good sleep routines for baby's and children as sleep is essential for brain development. If this is of interest to you I have a Facebook page under 'children's sleep specialist hertfordshire' in my spare time I offer sleep plans and packages for parents in need of a helping hand.
I have had experience of children working in a nursery setting as a room leader.
Many skills where learnt here.
- how to observe and continue developing children through observation.
- how to plan ages appropriate activities.
- how to manage a group of colleagues.
- how to document development of the child .
- how to liase with parents and continue developing the child at home.
I have also been a nanny for 8 years here I have learnt
- how to provide healthy nutritious meals for children.
- good communication with parents on a day to day basis.
- teaching children good manners, meals times etc
- providing children developmental activities home and making my own resources to allow for this.
- researching outing ideas to further develop the child.
Can supply my CV as have been on a lot of childcare related courses.
My main qualifications include:
NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Learning
Foundation Degree in Early Years
BA Honours Degree in Early Years
Childrens Sleep Specialist training
Food and Nutrition
4 to 5 days a week looking for full time work
|Last Updated: 28/10/2018|
- Babysitting from £9.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (net)
13 gross per hr
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.