Ofsted registered nanny
I have 12 years childcare experience from working in a nursery and pre-school. I started out in childcare as a trainee and worked my way up to a deputy manager.
I have been a nanny for a family of two school aged children so my duties were before and after school care.
I have also nannied for a family of two children (twins) aged 2 1/2
Nvq level 2 and 3 qualified in cache learning and development of children
|Last Updated: 15/07/2020|
- Babysitting from £8.50 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (gross)
- Ofsted Certificate (added 15/07/2020)
- First Aid Certificate: First aid (added 25/06/2020)
- DBS Check (added 25/06/2020)
- Training Certificate: Nvq level 3 (added 15/11/2018)
- Training Certificate: Nvq level 2 (added 15/11/2018)
- DBS Check (added 15/11/2018)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.