I am a recent graduate from the University of Birmingham, currently on a gap year before I begin a job with a summer camp agency. I love working with children of all ages and needs. I have worked as an American summer camp counsellor for three years, working with boys and girls ages 7-16, as well as with children with additional needs. In addition I have privately tutored and taught at Sunday schools for many years. I am able to provide services before and after school, including pick up and drop off, including providing activities for the children and preparing meals for them and the family. I am able to babysit any night of the week, at late notice, and can discuss any other services you may require.
- 3 years summer camp counsellor in America. I currently run the inclusion programme at my summer camp for children with additional needs.
- 6 years as a Sunday school teacher for ages 4-17
- Long term nannying for a family in Chicago
- 2 years private tutoring
- 7 years babysitting experience
- Work experience in 6 schools over 4 years
I received 3 A's at A level in History, Economics and Religious Studies, which I can tutor in
I further received a BA Political Economy
I am currently available all day Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, as well as all weekday evenings. If you require a more permanent arrangement, this may be possible
|Last Updated: 26/11/2018|
- Babysitting from £13.00 per hour
- Au Pairing from £12.00 per hour (net)
My rates can be flexible if based upon a long term arrangement
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.