Nanny in Sheffield
Babysitter in Sheffield
Female Non-smoker Member since Jul 2011 Last Updated May 2019 Last Login Aug 2019
My name is Nicola, I am 29 years old and live in Laughton, Sheffield. I have a beautiful daughter who is 5 years old. I am looking for a lovely family to give me the responsibility to care, educate and entertain their children to a exceptional high standard. I am a reliable, caring and motivated individual who loves looking after all ages of children and will do my very upmost to meet the high standards of the parents care when they are absent :).
I have a BA Honours Degree in Early Childhood Studies and qualified to Level 2 in Principles in Team Leading. I have had over 11 years experience of working with children between the ages of birth-5 yearsin Early Years settings. I have also had 2 years experience as a Nursery Manager in an Oftsed Outstanding Nursery. I am a positive, fun and smiley individual but I am also caring, empathetic and sensible.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERTISE:
• Experience of managing an Ofsted Outstanding nursery including the preparation and development prior to the inspection
• Experience in holding various inspections and achieving 5 stars in Food Preparation and Hygiene, the Quality Mark Accreditation and excellent standards in Health and Safety
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Hard working, highly motivated and well organised with a positive and calm attitude
• Reliable, trustworthy and an excellent understanding of safeguarding issues and confidentiality
• Pediatric First Aid trained and Basic Food Hygiene trained
• Attended various training courses such as Safeguarding, Behaviour Managerment, Equality and Diversity, Makaton Signing and Thrive Approach
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Enhanced DBS Security Clearance
BA Honours in Early Childhood Studies
HND in Advanced Practice in Work with Children and Families-Level 5
HNC in Advanced Practice in Work with Children and Families-Level 4
National Diploma in Early Years- Level 3
Specialised training in the following areas-
Safeguarding core 3
Equality and Diversity
Monday- Friday until ideally 5/6pm. I am looking for either part time or full time hours.
Would prefer the majority of weekends and evenings off but would be willing to work some if needed. :)
|Last Updated: 07/05/2019|
- Babysitting from £15.00 per hour
- Nannying from £15.00 per hour (gross)
To be discussed with parents; dependant on age and number of children.
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.