Hello all, my name is Jade-Rose I’m 24 and have been working with children from the age of 17 and I absolutely love it, I find it the most rewarding job. I started of doing my Level 1 childcare in college and passed it and then went straight on into a primary school we’re I started as breakfast club , after school club and lunch smsa. From there I went on to being a teaching assistant and a after school babysitter. After a couple of years I moved on to be a Nursery practitioner for a couple more years and a full time evening and weekend babysitter. I’ve recently moved to Hertfordshire after coming from London so unfortunately I have no babysitting work around here yet so I’m hoping to meet new family’s and get back to what I love doing. Jade x
Smsa, TA, babysitter, nursery practitioner, Breakfast and After school club.
Level 1 Childcare, Safe Guarding, English & Maths Pass, Level 2 Food Safety.
Morning, School drop offs, mid day, school pick ups and club pick ups, evenings, weekends and school holidays.
|Last Updated: 17/08/2019|
- Babysitting from £8.00 per hour
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Reedings Junior School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Fawbert and Barnard Infants' School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Leventhorpe
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Churchgate Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School, Harlow
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St Nicholas School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Matching Green Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Hatfield Heath Community Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Manor Fields Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Church Langley Community Primary School
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- First Aid Certificate: first aid at home (added 14/08/2019)
- Training Certificate: prevent (added 14/08/2019)
- Training Certificate: safeguarding (added 14/08/2019)
- Training Certificate: Food (added 14/08/2019)
- UK Passport (added 14/08/2019)
- NI Certificate (added 14/08/2019)
Below are the latest reviews for jade95. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Jade looked after my children on and off for around 3 years. She is friendly and very professional. Children loved her friendly fun attitude and her kind nature. I would highly recommend her and look forward to using her again in the future.
We was searching high and low for a babysitter and we came across this app. After searching through the profiles we found Jades. She lived 10 minutes away from my child's school so she was in a great location which was a bonus! She was very friendly and accommodating to my busy schedule. I wasn't able to make our first meeting because of a work emergency but she happily rescheduled to fit me which is another bonus as I work on-call every so often and my husband is sometimes away on work. She was with us for 2 weeks while I was on-call at work and my husband was away and we've been using her ever since for date nights!
She had such a great bond with our Daughter and she gets so excited when we get ready to leave her because she knows Jade is coming haha! Not only does she engage with her in such an amazing way, she constantly learning new things! My daughter absolutely loves her, and so do we!
I hired Jade to look after my 3 boys, aged 1, 4 and 6 and she was absolutely amazing! The boys love her to bits and I will definitely be using her again in the future. I would recommend her to anyone. Lovely lady, excellent with children, very friendly and enthusiastic!
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.