Nanny in Ashford
Babysitter in Ashford
Usually responds within 24 hours
Female Non-smoker Member since Aug 2019 Last Updated Sep 2019 Last Login Sep 2019
I am a spanish contemporary dancer that just graduated from university.
I come from a very big family so I have always taken care of all my smaller cousins. My parents are both phisiotherapists and I have worked helping them with some patients with disabilities.
I have been doing an intensive training of teaching integrative dance to down sindrom or kids in danger of social exclusion.
I love cooking. Also, since my family has a business of renting rural houses since I was small I have been cleaning and I am very effective
- July 2018 – CURSO MANUEL DE FALLA: Inclusive dance social work for dementia, kids with special needs and down sindrom- “La Caixa” – Bernardo Ricou Gama, Guillermo Weickert, Manuel Cañadas Román.
- [2016- up to date] –BA (Hons) Dance – Institute of the Arts Barcelona, Liverpool John Moores University.
- [2016- up to date] – Lyrical singing – Numil Guerra.
- [2007-2016] – Conservatoire Professional Degree in PIANO (A level) –CP Mariano Pérez Sánchez.
- 2014 – Acting – AnaÏs Duperrein – OFF Academy (Valencia).
- [2016-2017] – Member of the theatre amateur group Oleana Teatro.
-  – Lyrical Singing –Pilar Moral.
- [2003-2016] – Training in contemporary, ballet and flamenco – Paso a paso academy.
I want to work as an au pair because I am moving as close as possible to Ashford, Kent in October to dance in a contemporary youth company (Jasmin Vardimon 2). Prices in England are very expensive for rent and living costs and it's very hard for me to afford them. I want to have a job that will have a timetable of work during weekends and evenings but that will allow me to be on the dance company during the day. At the same time I will love to meet a local family that will become a second family for me. I love the joy that kids bring every day and being an au pair is the perfect choice for achieving all that.
|Last Updated: 22/08/2019|
- Babysitting from £9.50 per hour
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.