Hello my name is Yadilian Ripoll a professional nanny/housekeeper and babysitter with over 9 years’ experience and impeccable references.I am a warm and nurturing nanny with experience caring for children from 0 months to 10 years.I am highly organised and efficient in my duties and understand the importance of reliability
and punctuality. I love the freedom of working as a Nanny, as every day is a new adventure
that we can embrace, be it a walk in the park to find fairies, a quiet time reading together or
building a fortress in the garden! I believe that children thrive when they feel loved, happy
and secure and this is my core focus, with lots of fun and laughter thrown in too.
I have recent experience weaning and potty training children in my care and have helped
children transition into school with ease.
I am now seeking a new full time daily role, where I can stay long term and develop a bond
and connection with the family.
I have been part time and full time babysitter, au pair, nanny/housekeeper a school supervisor. I have many years of experience with new born.
Caring for children( Early years ) Level Introductory Diploma
City and Guilds Level 1 and 2 Air Cabin Crew
|Last Updated: 09/11/2020|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (gross)
£10,00 Per Hour
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St John Fisher Catholic Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Perivale Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Horsenden Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Wood End Academy
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Mandeville School
- I provide pick ups at Selborne Primary School
- DBS Check (added 09/11/2020)
- Full CV (added 09/11/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.