I am a registered psychiatric nurse that has recently changed to part time hours as I am looking to take a break from the nursing career. I started studying in 2012 and have worked on a ward and within the community since. I am still on the NMC register and will remain qualified and have no endorsements. If a full time babysitter role is needed I can be available for this and can be available at any time. I adore children and have experience of training with children and adolescents in a mental health and public health care setting and did various placements with children of all ages and newborn. I regularly volunteer to look after friends and families children including newborns to teens which I love !
I have 2 dogs, 4 gerbils and a pet rat, I am more than happy to pet sit/ dog walk. I am more than happy to help out within the home cleaning, ironing, general house keeping. Any other requirements or questions please just ask :)
I have worked with children in both a mental health and public health care setting of all ages from new born to teens. DBS is currently out of date as not needed for my particular nursing role but can be obtained if necessary without a problem just ask.
I am on the Nursing and Midwifery register so you are able to check my name on their website.
I am a qualified mental health nurse with a degree from the University of Birmingham. I also have a triple distinction star in health and social care.
I have a full UK driving licence and my own car and my licence is clear.
Any time upon request long term/ permanent/ temporary. Currently very flexible so just please ask. Able to do virtually any school drop off and pick ups upon request even if not local to B37.
|Last Updated: 11/06/2020|
- Babysitting from £15.00 per hour
- Household Help from £15.00 per hour
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St Anthony's Catholic Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Tudor Grange Academy Kingshurst
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Kingshurst Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Yorkswood Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Windy Arbor Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St Anne's Catholic Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at John Henry Newman Catholic College
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Fordbridge Community Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Timberley Academy
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Guardian Angels Catholic Primary School
No reviews have been submitted for this Household Help.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.