Pj's Childcare is a family nursery where we believe that children should be cared for in a mixed age group. We believe that this is the most natural way to nurture children, as it makes the nursery more like a home environment and brings many benefits such as:
- Children become more socially responsible with older children taking on a nurturing role towards the younger ones.
- Children become more adventurous, independent and confident.
- Older children share experiences with younger children.
- Younger children can watch or participate in older children's more challenging activities.
- It enables children to spend time with their siblings.
At Pj's, we believe that children have enormous potential and the ability to communicate in many different ways.
Children enjoy being outdoors and working in partnership with adults. They love practical learning through tackling and solving real-world problems. They are motivated and engaged when the learning is meaningful to them.
At Pj's education is developed from the children's interests, the adults acting as stimulators to and documenters of their learning and development.
|Last Updated: 04/01/2016|
Please contact us for details.
No reviews have been submitted for this Nursery.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.