My name is Michelle George, I am 45 years old. I’m married and have two small dogs and a house rabbit. I am a fully qualified foster carer , which I have been for three years. I am now a fully qualified childminder. My service offers daily care for children aged from 12 months - 16. My home is situated in a small street in inverkeithing with no through traffic. I have a small garden with access to a large green area outside my gate. My experience in fostering will offer your children safety , care and loads of fun. I have experience in arts and crafts and a lot of knowledge on geography. I am also a member of a private tennis club with a family membership. Your child/ children will be in a fun loving home with lots of support in their health and well-being.
One pre school age available from the 15 th of August.
Three years foster carer
registered child minder
Self employed online shop, selling customised items.
SCMA introduction to childminding
Food allergy and intolerance training
Health and safety in the early years
First aid essentials level 2
Understanding and addressing behaviour in the early years.
Supporting children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder ( ADHD )
Child development: 0-5 years old.
Supporting learning activities
8 :30 am -6 pm
Monday to Friday.
Other times can be arranged.
|Last Updated: 08/09/2021|
- Childminding from £5.50 per hour
- Babysitting from £9.00 per hour
Included in your fee:
Depending on times :
Breakfast, lunch and snack.
Age appropriate wipes
What you will need to provide:
Spare change of clothes.
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Inverkeithing Primary School
- First Aid Certificate: First aid measures- level 2 (added 16/07/2021)
- Training Certificate: Dyspraxia (added 16/07/2021)
- Training Certificate: Supporting children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder ( ADHD ) (added 16/07/2021)
- Training Certificate: Child development 0-5 years (added 16/07/2021)
- Training Certificate: Supporting learning activities (added 16/07/2021)
- Training Certificate: Understanding and Addressing Behaviour (added 16/07/2021)
- Training Certificate: Mental Well-being in Children and Young People (added 11/05/2021)
- Training Certificate: ADHD Awareness (added 11/05/2021)
- Training Certificate: Behaviour Management (added 06/05/2021)
- Training Certificate: Child Protection (added 06/05/2021)
- Training Certificate: Safer Caring (added 06/05/2021)
- Training Certificate: Health and Safety in the early years. (added 06/05/2021)
- Training Certificate: Food Hygeine (added 06/05/2021)
- PVG Check (added 05/05/2021)
- Childminding Agency Certificate (added 05/05/2021)
Below are the latest reviews for Mystique. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Michelle looks after my two daughters age 4 and 7, two days a week. The girls absolutely adore Michelle and her husband Brad and they put a lot of time, effort and commitment into making their time with them fun, and enjoyable. The activities that they spend their time doing with them really helps the girls to learn a lot through productive play and they always look forward to the days they get to see them.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.