Babysitter in Ossett
Usually responds within 24 hours
Female Member since Sep 2021 Last Updated Sep 2021 Last Login 15 Oct 2021
Hello, I'm Catherine! My services include babysitting, nannying, and I will also be happy to help out with home schooling. I'm a Durham University Anthropology graduate currently working in research. However, I'm now intending to dedicate more time to acting- something I am hoping to pursue- so am looking for part-time work to keep me busy as well. Other than partaking in acting classes, I enjoy playing the piano, reading, and dancing around the kitchen to music! I currently live with my family- mum, dad, brother (11), sister (13), 2 dogs and a cat.
Growing up with siblings 10 years younger than me, I have a lot of experience understanding and caring for children. I am aware of the challenges faced when it comes to looking after children, and have dealt with these myself. I know looking after my siblings is different to taking care of another family's child, but I would approach this with the same level of care, empathy and understanding. I am actually very interested in children's development, which was part of a module I took at university, so I ensure to be actively engaged with children through play, reading and learning. I have shown this through my volunteering roles with children aged 8-10, which involved reading with children one-on-one to help them with their reading and comprehension skills. I have also volunteered with older children, aged 15, to help develop key life skills, such as confidence, team work, and creativity.
- Siblings! (10 years younger than me)
- Volunteering as a Reading Ranger (ages 8-10)
- Volunteering with teens
- Babysitting (ages 4-11)
My highest qualification is 2.1 BA Anthropology from Durham University.
My availability is flexible and I am happy to work around your schedule with notice.
|Last Updated: 03/09/2021|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
Open to negotiation
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Dimple Well Infant School and Nursery
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Ossett Southdale Church of England Voluntary Controlled Junior School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at The Grange School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St Ignatius Catholic Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Horbury Primary Academy
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Earlsheaton Infant School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Ossett South Parade Primary
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Ossett Flushdyke Junior and Infant School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Ossett Holy Trinity CofE VA Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Horbury Bridge Church of England Junior and Infant Academy
- UK Passport (added 03/09/2021)
No reviews have been submitted for this Babysitter.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.