I am an organised, well motivated, mature,calm, honest and trustworthy person
I have worked as nanny for 10 years I have worked with children for 3 weeks old to 10 years old I able to organised educational activities and organised play groups and healthy meals. Changing nappy and sterilising bottles
• ocn level 4 maternity nurse
ocn level 3 baby care 2019
CACHE Level 3 Diploma Child Care and Education 2009
• CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Child Care and Education 2007
• CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Play Work 2008
• City and Guilds Level 2 in Literacy 2007
• City and Guild Level 1 in Numeracy 2006
• City and Guilds Level 1 Literacy 2006
|Last Updated: 29/12/2019|
- Babysitting from £6.00 per hour
- Maternity Nursing from £10.00 per hour (gross)
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- First Aid Certificate: cache Level 3 (added 05/05/2018)
- Training Certificate: cache Level 3 (added 05/05/2018)
No reviews have been submitted for this Maternity Nurse.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.