Babysitter in Saffron Walden
Usually responds within 15 minutes
Female Non-smoker Member since Aug 2012 Last Updated Sep 2019 Last Login Aug 2019
I am 29yrs old japanese, married to a british man.
I don't have kids my own, nor younger siblings, however I always had young children around me (I lived in a big apartment in Japan).
I also have had my own class in church for the children from 4 to 6 when I was in Japan.
I have 4years experience as a babysitter (3days old to school age). I had worked in a nursery in japan as summer time helper for 2months as well.
My work experience as baby sitter is as below;
+Short term mob+
1. 4yrs old girl / After school nanny job. finished as the mother quit her job
2. 8months old boy / finished as the family went back to japan
3. 22months girl / introduced by the mother of case 2. finished as the mother decided to not to work.
4. 3yrs old boy + 5months old girl / 4months job as house help until the boy starts full time school
5. 2.5yrs old + newborn / as maternity help. Started when the baby was 3days old and finished when they are settled.
+Full time nanny job+
1. A family in Docklands.
I started working for them when the elder girls was 16months old.
I finished working once, when she was 2yrs 7months old, as the mother got pregnant.
I came back to this family when the younger one got to be 9months old for only 5months until they could find a new babysitter.
As I already moved to Saffron Walden, it was tricky to go to Docklands everyday.
2. A family in Golders Green
I worked for this family when their son was 3 month old.
When he got to 7months old, they moved back to Japan.
3. A family in Saffron Walden.
When I started this job, the boy was 3yrs+3months old.
I am finishing this job in SEP 2012 as they will move out from Saffron Walden.
As I have worked as an maternity help, I am quite confident with taking care of young babies.
I am happy to take kids out to playgoup, and parks o play.
|Last Updated: 16/09/2019|
6-8/hr depending on hours.
No reviews have been submitted for this Babysitter.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.