Nanny or Private Tutor!
I am a hard working, caring, patient, qualified Early Years Teacher.
I am looking for:
- a nanny position for 1-4 days a week
- tutoring positions.
Full time teaching involves working extremely long hours so whilst my son is young, I have chosen to go back to nannying until he is a bit older. My current school were only able to offer me one day a week upon returning from maternity leave, therefore, currently I can be available each day of the week apart from a Wednesday. (Temporarily - I will be working Monday to Wednesday at my current school until July 6th).
My son was born 30.12.19 and is a playful, funny and sweet little boy who loves meeting new friends. I plan on having him with me for any role I take on. I always have the EYFS in mind and plan and set up activities accordingly, encouraging children to reach their next milestones. I also enjoy being outdoors and making the most of the fresh air and beautiful surroundings of Epsom and Ewell.
I live a 2 minute walk from West Ewell Primary School and Nursery and I do not mind caring for your child in your home or mine. If it is useful for you, your child can be dropped to me early if necessary for school drop off as well as after school care.
Alternatively, I can offer tutoring (face to face, socially distanced or virtual) for Phonics, English, Maths, Science and Humanities lessons for Primary age children.
I studied Education and Early Childhood studies at the University of Roehampton from 2010 and graduated in July 2013. Graduating meant that I had reached level 6 in childcare.
I then Qualified as an Early Years Teacher through Kingston University taking me to Level 7 and Teacher Status.
I have 8 GCSE's grades A-C and 4 A-Levels.
I have a lot of experience with children within nursery settings, school settings and through Creche and nannying positions.
My current experience includes:
- nursery nurse at Appletree day nursery in Epsom ages 3 months to 5 years.
- Nannying/general childcare for the past 12+ years of between 3 months and 12 year olds.
- I homeschooled a boy of 5 years old in 2013 before he started school at age 6.
- Volunteer classroom assistant for 3 years in Cheam Park Farm infant school Reception class.
- Was a Co-manager to a summer after school club in the summer of 2011.
- Assistant coach of a cheerleading squad ages 3 to 9 years.
- Was a creche assistant at David Lloyd in Raynes Park
- various nanny jobs.
- Qualified Early Years Teacher
- Nursery teacher at a school in Kingston.
- Year 2 teacher at a school in Surbiton.
Qualified Early years teacher. Studied at Kingston university.
I have a Degree in Education and Early childhood Studies.
A Levels: Art and Design, Business Studies, graphic Products and Media Studies.
I am currently available Thursday or Friday.
Weekends can be discussed if extra care is needed.
From July 7th I am available Monday to Friday until September.
From September 2021 I am available Monday to Thursday.
|Last Updated: 03/05/2021|
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
- Tutoring from £30.00 per hour
Nannying £12 per hour. (With my own child present)
Childcare in your home or mine.
Casual babysitting £12 per hour.
Tutoring £30 per hour.
- Exam Certificate: Bachelor of Arts Education end childhood studies degree (added 13/04/2021)
- UK Passport (added 02/09/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Private Tutor.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.