Nanny in Herne Bay
Babysitter in Herne Bay
Female Non-smoker Member since Mar 2013 Last Updated Jul 2020 Last Login Sep 2020 Email
Level 3 Early Years Educator with an Enhanced DBS Check & Qualified in Pediatric First Aid. I am confident with supporting the developmental needs of children under the age of five and have a vast amount of experience with children from birth all the way up to eleven years old. I am passionate about children’s safety and wellbeing which makes me extremely vigilant when it comes to safeguarding.
Flexible, enthusiastic and self motivated. I am always excited to learn new things and cope well under pressure. Working well as part of a team is something that comes naturally to me but I also have a strong initiative and can solve problems independently. I maintain a positive attitude in all situations and can empathise across all age groups.
I currently do not drive but should have my license in the next 6 months
I have worked full - time in a nursery for four years. Prior to this, I worked as an admin in a primary school, helping out in classrooms from time to time. I have nannied part-time for three years also. My parents are foster carers so I have had experience around residential care. I have experience with autism and other special educational needs and am always willing to learn more.
GCSE (Achieved 2011)
- England Language: C
- English Literature: B
- Maths: B
- ICT: B
- Science: B
- Applied Science: B
- Statistics: C
- Religious Studies: C
- Art Graphics: A
- Art Textiles: B
- BTEC Diploma in Art and Design: Distinction
A-Levels (Achieved 2013)
- Photography: A*
- Art Graphics: A
- Media Studies: B
- Personal Trainer (CYQ Level 3) (2015)
- Fitness Instructor (CYQ Level 2) (2015)
- Paediatric First Aid (Level 3) (2017)
- Early Years Workforce: Early Years Educator (CACHE Level 3 Diploma)(2018)
- Employment Responsibilities and Rights in Health, Social Care or Children and Young People's Settings (CACHE Level 2 Award) (2018)
- Safeguarding Children Practice (Level 3) (2018)
- Food Hygiene (Level 2) (2017)
- Prevent & Radicalisation Training (2017)
- FGM training (2017)
- Health and Safety (2018)
- Encouraging Positive Behaviour (2018)
- Conflict Resolution (2018)
- Fire Safety (2018)
- Fire Warden (2018)
- Managing Conflict (2018)
- Managing People (2018)
- Mental Health Awareness (2018)
- Autism Awareness (2018)
- GDPR (2018)
- Understanding Children and Young Peoples Mental Health (Level 2)
|Last Updated: 20/07/2020|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (gross)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.