Nanny in Kettering
Babysitter in Kettering
|Part Time Nanny||Full Time Nanny|
|Live Out Nanny||Night Nanny|
|Full Driving Licence||CRB Check|
|Nanny Housekeeper||First Aid Training|
|Own Car||Evening Babysitter|
|Weekend Babysitter||Daytime Babysitter|
My name is Jodie, I'm 20 years old. I'm friendly, caring and passionate about working with children and would love to work with a family as a nanny. I have lots of knowledge and experience working with children; being creative, making activities and games, teaching and learning through play and helping to encourage fun and development.
I have a lot of personal experience working with young family members from my family but have also worked closely with other families and their children.
I have references which are very happy to talk to anyone who is needing childcare. One of the references l have worked with for 4 years. (Babysitting and assistant childminder.)
I worked in a nursery in all the different rooms, ages ranging from 3 months to 11 years. For the last 4 months of being there I worked in the baby room, 3 months to 2 years.
I now work as an assistant childminder on Wednesday and Thursdays. I work with another childminder in her home and help to care for children from 18 months to 10 years. I enjoy doing lots of different activities with the different ages and keeping busy.
I am available to work on Monday, Tuesdays and Fridays. Possibly weekends if needed.
• Experience through a variety of placements during college training - nursery, pre-school, school, childminder
• Regular babysitting and school drop off - daytimes and overnight for various families and ages (varying from 3 months to 11 years)
• Two weeks at a nursery covering for someone on sickness leave
• Full time Nanny for around 6 weeks but sadly had to leave due to withholding wages
• Worked in a nursery for a year working with ages ranging from 3 months to 11 years old.
• I currently work as assistant childminder (since November 2011) working with ages from 18 months to 10 years)
• Level 3, BTEC National Diploma in Children's Care, Learning and Development.
• Paediatric first aid
• CRB checked
• Weekdays and evenings/weekends
• Kettering (and possibly other areas - Can drive)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.