Childminder in Epsom
Babysitter in Epsom
|Ofsted Registered||First Aid Training|
|CRB Check||Evening Babysitter|
My name is Eizabeth.
As well as being a mother myself, I am registred Childminder.
I am fun outgoing with a great personality who loves to be with children. I have no pets, I am also a non- smoker.
I live with my husband and two sons (8y and 2y) in our family home in Epsom which is a 5 minutes drive to Epsom Station and 5 minutes to West Ewell Station. Our home has a safe secluded garden for outdoor play and is within walking distance of the children’s playground, play groups, Hobbledown and library.
I provide children with the security and comfort of a clear daily home routine, time to rest and snuggle and healthy meals, snacks and drinks. I also give the opportunity for fun, stimulation and development through a range of activities.
These may include:-
• trips to the local park, playground or library, walks in the countryside
• crafts and painting
• dancing, listening to music, songs and stories
• water and sand play, gardening and planting seeds
• drawing, writing and colouring to develop fine motor skills
• games using numbers counting and shapes
• sharing books together
My aim is for your child to feel at home in my home, to feel nurtured, happy and safe, to develop confidence and self esteem and to have LOTS OF FUN!
- CRB clearance
- Paediatric first aid certificate
-Childminding Introduction Program completed
- Level 2 in Food Safety for Catering
- L & D Observation Assesment and Planing
- NVQ3 Children and young people's workforce
I also take ongoing training so I may consistently update and improve the service I provide.
Drop off and pick up from St. Joseph's Catholic Primary School.
At the moment I have vacancies available.
Do not hesitate to contact me for more information.
No reviews have been submitted for this Childminder.