Managing Your Early Years Inspection
The purpose of the programme is to familiarise you with the framework for inspection and help ensure you are fully prepared because you understand what you will be judged on. It will also give you a flavour of what actually happens on inspection day and how best you can handle it so that your setting gets the grade it deserves.
The programme covers:
• The inspection process
• What inspectors are looking for
• The framework for registration, inspection and enforcement
• What you can do to prepare yourself for inspection (looking at guidance, self-evaluation, retaining evidence, parental involvement)
• Taking part in the inspection
✔ Written by expert authors
✔ Certificated by Early Years Alliance
✔ 70% pass mark
✔ Delivers 3 CPD hours
✔ Certificate upon completion provides evidence of learning
How to apply
This course normally costs £26 but is available free to Childcare.co.uk gold members. For more details see our online training page.
Don’t have an account? Register free today
Sign up in one minute, no payment details required.
Member benefits include:
- Add a free profile detailing your requirements or services
- Search by postcode for local members near you
- Read and reply to messages for free
- Optional paid services available