Promoting Positive Behaviour
This programme focuses on young children’s behaviour and will help you to identify, address and take a setting-wide, strategic approach to behavioural issues that may disrupt children’s learning and development.
The programme covers:
• What is meant by children’s behaviour
• The factors that can influence behaviour, including the importance of secure attachments
• Other influences, including a child’s disability or special educational needs, the environment in the setting itself or its use of ‘trigger’ toys
• How to address relatively minor behaviour issues in a setting
• How to apply a strategic three-step approach if a child’s behaviour reoccurs or escalates.
✔ This programme is level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training programmes)
✔ Written by expert authors
✔ Certificated by Pre-School Learning Alliance (PSLA)
✔ 70% pass mark
✔ Delivers 1 CPD hour
✔ Certificate upon completion provides evidence of learning
How to apply
This course normally costs £9.50 but is available free to Childcare.co.uk gold members. For more details see our online training page.
Don’t have an account? Register free today
Sign up in one minute, no payment details required.
Member benefits include:
- Add a free profile detailing your requirements or services
- Search by postcode for local members near you
- Read and reply to messages for free