Promoting Positive Behaviour
This programme focuses on young children’s behaviour and will help you to identify, address and take a setting-wide, strategic approach to behavioural issues that may disrupt children’s learning and development.
The programme covers:
• What is meant by children’s behaviour
• The factors that can influence behaviour, including the importance of secure attachments
• Other influences, including a child’s disability or special educational needs, the environment in the setting itself or its use of ‘trigger’ toys
• How to address relatively minor behaviour issues in a setting
• How to apply a strategic three-step approach if a child’s behaviour reoccurs or escalates.
✔ This programme is level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training programmes)
✔ Written by expert authors
✔ Certificated by Pre-School Learning Alliance (PSLA)
✔ 70% pass mark
✔ Delivers 1 CPD hour
✔ Certificate upon completion provides evidence of learning
How to apply
This course normally costs £9.50 but is available free to Childcare.co.uk gold members. For more details see our online training page.
Don’t have an account? Register free today
Create a free account
Sign up in one minute, no payment details required.
Member benefits include:
- Add a free profile detailing your requirements or services
- Search by postcode for local members near you
- Read and reply to messages for free