Setting up your Childminding Service
This programme will guide you through the requirements, qualities, skills and abilities that you will need to become an effective childminder.
The programme covers:
• The nature of a childminder’s duties
• What skills and abilities are needed
• How to register a childminding business in conjunction with the local authority and Ofsted
• How best to prepare for the Ofsted registration visit, including the need for an understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage
• The financial and business aspects of childminding
• Qualifications and ongoing training
✔ This programme is level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training programmes)
✔ Written by expert authors
✔ Certificated by Pre-School Learning Alliance (PSLA)
✔ 70% pass mark
✔ Delivers 1 CPD hour
✔ Certificate upon completion provides evidence of learning
How to apply
This course normally costs £9.50 but is available free to Childcare.co.uk gold members. For more details see our online training page.
Don’t have an account? Register free today
Sign up in one minute, no payment details required.
Member benefits include:
- Add a free profile detailing your requirements or services
- Search by postcode for local members near you
- Read and reply to messages for free