Setting up your Childminding Service
This programme will guide you through the requirements, qualities, skills and abilities that you will need to become an effective childminder.
The programme covers:
• The nature of a childminder’s duties
• What skills and abilities are needed
• How to register a childminding business in conjunction with the local authority and Ofsted
• How best to prepare for the Ofsted registration visit, including the need for an understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage
• The financial and business aspects of childminding
• Qualifications and ongoing training
✔ This programme is level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training programmes)
✔ Written by expert authors
✔ Certificated by Pre-School Learning Alliance (PSLA)
✔ 70% pass mark
✔ Delivers 1 CPD hour
✔ Certificate upon completion provides evidence of learning
How to apply
This course normally costs £9.50 but is available free to Childcare.co.uk gold members. For more details see our online training page.
Don’t have an account? Register free today
Create a free account
Sign up in one minute, no payment details required.
Member benefits include:
- Add a free profile detailing your requirements or services
- Search by postcode for local members near you
- Read and reply to messages for free