Successful Budgeting in your Early Years Setting
The aim of this programme is to give you guidance and tips on preparing a budget and the information that you need to gather before finalising your budget. It will also help you to turn the everyday things that you know about your setting into a set of financial projections that will set the scene for the year ahead.
The programme covers:
• What is a budget?
• Why budget?
• Preparing the budget
• Looking at staffing costs and expenses
• Are you in surplus or deficit?
• Communicating the budget
✔ Written by expert authors
✔ Certificated by Pre-School Learning Alliance (PSLA)
✔ 70% pass mark
✔ Delivers 1 CPD hour
✔ Certificate upon completion provides evidence of learning
How to apply
This course normally costs £9.50 but is available free to Childcare.co.uk gold members. For more details see our online training page.
Don’t have an account? Register free today
Sign up in one minute, no payment details required.
Member benefits include:
- Add a free profile detailing your requirements or services
- Search by postcode for local members near you
- Read and reply to messages for free
- Optional paid services available