This programme, endorsed by Kidscape, Family Lives and 4Children, is written to provide a basic awareness of child protection and introduces the fundamentals for anyone whose paid or unpaid work or leisure activity brings them into contact with children and young people.
Modular, bite-size format provides an easy way to learn the essentials
There are five concise learning modules, five accompanying questionnaires and full instructions throughout
Receive a personalised certificate upon successful completion to evidence learning
The programme can be used as a pre-employment, induction or refresher tool
Delivers 5 CPD hours
Endorsed by Kidscape, Family Lives and 4Children
It is important for anyone that works with children and young people in any capacity to be aware of their typical developmental stages and progressions of development.
This programme comprehensively covers:
• what forms child abuse can take and the effects it can have
• signs that may mean a child is suffering abuse and how to respond if a child confides in you
• processes for reporting abuse
• the child protection system
• good practice guidelines
How to apply
This course normally costs over £25 but is available free to Childcare.co.uk gold members. For more details see our online training page.
Don’t have an account? Register free today
Sign up in one minute, no payment details required.
Member benefits include:
- Add a free profile detailing your requirements or services
- Search by postcode for local members near you
- Read and reply to messages for free
- Optional paid services available