Child Protection in Sport - Online Training Course
This programme covers the essential facts which contribute to the health and welfare of children and young people. At EduCare we ensure that all of our training programmes are written and endorsed by experts. This programme is fully endorsed by the Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Health (CIMSPA) and is accredited by Kidscape and Family Lives who are leading experts in child protection.
• Endorsed by CIMSPA, Kidscape and Family Lives
• Level 2 programme (as graded against the nationally accepted levels and equivalent to GCSE grades A* - C)
• Five modules with multiple choice questionnaires
• Five CPD hours with a personalised downloadable certificate
• 70% pass mark
This programme provides a thorough understanding of child protection to anyone who works with children and young people in a sport and leisure setting.
1. Understand what forms child abuse can take and the effects it can have.
2. Recognise signs that may mean a child is suffering abuse and how to respond if a child confides in you.
3. Understand processes for reporting abuse.
4. Know the child protection system.
5. Identify good practice guidelines.
This programme is relevant for anyone who works with children and young people in a sport and leisure setting..
How to apply
This course normally costs £35.40 but is available free to Childcare.co.uk gold members. For more details see our online training page.
Don’t have an account? Register free today
Create a free account
Sign up in one minute, no payment details required.
Member benefits include:
- Add a free profile detailing your requirements or services
- Search by postcode for local members near you
- Read and reply to messages for free