An Introduction to Child Sexual Exploitation - Online Training Course
This programme will help you to understand the issue of child sexual exploitation know the signs and be equipped to act.
This programme meets national Police approved standards and is accredited by Secured by Design, a national police project based on crime prevention.
• Level 2 programme (as graded against the nationally accepted levels and equivalent to GCSE grades A* - C)
• 1 module with multiple choice questionnaires
• 1 CPD hour with a personalised downloadable certificate
• 70% pass mark
• includes the Rotherham and Breck Bednar case studies
An Introduction to Child Sexual Exploitation provides a thorough understanding of how to best safeguard children and young people from abuse by sexual exploitation.
1. What child sexual exploitation is and who is most at risk?
2. The impact it has on children and young people.
3. The warning signs that a child may be suffering.
4. What to do if you are worried about a child or young person.
• What is child sexual exploitation?
• The categories of child exploitation.
• How common is sexual exploitation?
• Who is most at risk from exploitation?
• What is the impact of child exploitation?
• What to do if you are worried about a child
• Sexting and the legal consequences in the UK
How to apply
This course normally costs £12 but is available free to Childcare.co.uk gold members. For more details see our online training page.
Don’t have an account? Register free today
Create a free account
Sign up in one minute, no payment details required.
Member benefits include:
- Add a free profile detailing your requirements or services
- Search by postcode for local members near you
- Read and reply to messages for free