Safeguarding Children in Health & Social Care - Online Training Course
This course has been developed for anyone in a health or social care setting whose work requires them to come into contact with children and young people.
• This course has been mapped to the Care Certificate and the CSTF for health.
• Level 2 programme (as graded against the nationally accepted levels and equivalent to GCSE grades A* - C)
• Five modules with multiple choice questionnaires
• Five CPD hours with a personalised downloadable certificate
• 70% pass mark
This course provides a thorough understanding of abuse and neglect, how to recognise it and how to report it in a health or social care setting.
• Explores normal child development and the developmental milestones
• Describes the main forms of abuse
• Covers signs that might indicate an abuse concern
• Highlights the importance of children’s rights
• Details how to respond and take action if abuse is suspected or a child or young person confides abuse
• How to report concerns
• Covers safeguarding legislation and good practice
How to apply
This course normally costs £35 but is available free to Childcare.co.uk gold members. For more details see our online training page.
Don’t have an account? Register free today
Create a free account
Sign up in one minute, no payment details required.
Member benefits include:
- Add a free profile detailing your requirements or services
- Search by postcode for local members near you
- Read and reply to messages for free