Safeguarding Children in Health & Social Care - Online Training Course
This course has been developed for anyone in a health or social care setting whose work requires them to come into contact with children and young people.
• This course has been mapped to the Care Certificate and the CSTF for health.
• Level 2 programme (as graded against the nationally accepted levels and equivalent to GCSE grades A* - C)
• Five modules with multiple choice questionnaires
• Five CPD hours with a personalised downloadable certificate
• 70% pass mark
This course provides a thorough understanding of abuse and neglect, how to recognise it and how to report it in a health or social care setting.
• Explores normal child development and the developmental milestones
• Describes the main forms of abuse
• Covers signs that might indicate an abuse concern
• Highlights the importance of children’s rights
• Details how to respond and take action if abuse is suspected or a child or young person confides abuse
• How to report concerns
• Covers safeguarding legislation and good practice
How to apply
This course normally costs £35 but is available free to Childcare.co.uk gold members. For more details see our online training page.
Don’t have an account? Register free today
Sign up in one minute, no payment details required.
Member benefits include:
- Add a free profile detailing your requirements or services
- Search by postcode for local members near you
- Read and reply to messages for free