KIDS RICH LIST 2019 - Highest Earning Child Influencers Revealed
We are excited to launch the first ever Kids Rich List, revealing the highest earning child influencers around the world!
We curated the inaugural list to reveal the highest paid child influencers globally on social media, including YouTube and Instagram.
Seven-year-old YouTube star Ryan Kaji tops the list with a net worth of £17.7 million, followed by 16-year-old, Fortnite World Cup winner and gaming influencer Kyle Giersdorf, who’s estimated worth is £2.6 million.
The full 2019 Kids Rich List:
1. Ryan Kaji (Ryan ToysReview) – 7 years old - net worth of £17.7 million
2. Kyle Giersdorf (@Bugha) – 16 years old - net worth of £2.6 million
3. Everleigh Rose Soutas (@everleighrose/Everleigh Opens Toys/The LaBrant Fam) – 6 years old - net worth of £1.8 million
4. Sophia Grace Brownlee (@therealsophiagrace/Sophia Grace) – 16 years old - net worth of £1.4 million
5. Mila & Emma Stauffer (@kcstauffer) – 4 years old - net worth of £960,000
6. Taytum & Oakley Fisher (@taytumandoakley) – 3 years old - net worth of £880,000
7. Kyle Jackson (@mongraal) – 15 years old - net worth of £720,000
8. Ava Marie & Leah Rose (@clementstwins) - 8 years old - net worth of £610,000
9. Gavin Magnus (@gavinmagnus/Gavin Magnus) - 12 years old - net worth of £430,000
10. Benjy David Fish (@benjyfishy/Benjyfishy) – 15 years old - net worth of £420,000
11. Clara Lukasiak (@claralukasiak/Claras World) - 10 years old - net worth of £280,000
12. Kamri Noel McKnight (@kamrinoel/Kamri Noel) – 16 years old – net worth of £270,000
13. Alex Guzman (@Blesiv/Blesiv) – 16 years old - net worth of £230,000
14. Txunamy (@Txunamy) – 10 years old - net worth of £220,000
15. Mia Fizz (@miaslifeofficial/Mia’s Life) – 14 years old – net worth of £200,000
16. COCO (@coco_pinkprincess) - 8 years old – net worth of £180,000
17. Coco Quinn (@cocoquinn3/Quinn Sisters) – 10 years old – net worth of £160,000
18. Ava Marie Foley (@avafoley) – 6 years old - net worth of £140,000
19. Rosie McClelland (@rosiergm/Rosie McClelland) – 13 years old – net worth of £96,000
20. Kaci Jay (@kaci.jay/Kaci Jay) – 14 years old – net worth of £56,000
The listed influencers make money from a mix of adverts, brand collaborations, sponsored posts and stories, affiliate links, and public appearances across a variety of online channels.
Richard Conway, founder of Childcare.co.uk, said,
“Influencers are some of the most powerful people in modern society, and despite their young age, the children on this list prove they can make millions through their audiences.
“As a parent, I’ve seen first-hand the impact kids have today, through social media sites like YouTube, Instagram and Twitch. With most children now wanting to grow up to become online stars we wanted to see just how much money child influencers can make. Perhaps parents will look at this and see YouTuber as a viable career choice for their children!”
Don’t have an account? Register free today
Sign up in one minute, no payment details required.
Member benefits include:
- Add a free profile detailing your requirements or services
- Search by postcode for local members near you
- Read and reply to messages for free