APRIL / MAY 2019
Part Time Live In or Live Out Nanny OR Nanny / Housekeeper
We have three lovely boys - 8 years old, and the twin boys of 6 years old, all at school locally in Holland Park. This is a role for someone very positive, organised, with energy and patience, and with real confidence with and enthusiasm for children.
Both parents work - so this is a role for someone who has experience of sole charge care of more than one child at a time.
All three boys love sport / playing in the park as well as lego, drawing, reading, puzzles and making models etc. During term time, they do a mix of after school clubs, and they are very happy to do their homework and this must be part of their weekly routine. The all play instruments and this is pat of their routine too.
We want our children to be happy and have fun, but boundaries are very important to us. We are firm but fair with the boys - and are keen that they are polite, have good table manners and learn to be respectful to other children and to any adults that they meet. We are keen the nanny understands and helps us maintain this.
As a family we are very organised and tidy - we find it's the easiest way to survive having three small children - and we would ask that the nanny is naturally happy to be organised and tidy too.
We have two kittens, well behaved and well trained - and clean! But we do need someone happy to work with cats.
We offer live in accommodation to a very very high standard. You will have your own large double bedroom on your own floor, with private en suite, and use of your own kitchen and sitting room for the evenings. It is a lovely independent space, though you share our entrance. Regrettably we cannot allow guests.
During the holidays we travel when possible with the children - and then nanny is always invited to join us.
Part Time Nanny W10
The ideal candidate will be very enthusiastic, organised, experienced and confident, but also reliable, responsible and mature - calm and fair with children. Solid childcare experience looking after at least TWO children at one time required.
Minimum 20 hours / week
Monday: 3PM - 7PM
Tuesday: 3:30PM - 7PM
Wednesday: 5PM - 7PM
Thursday: 3:30PM - 7PM
Friday: 3PM - 7PM
* Live in role will involve morning hours too please and two nights of babysitting a week
* School pick ups - taking the boys on the bus or driving them home IF a confident driver with clean license
* Supervising homework / reading / piano practise / preparation of small school projects
* Organising school uniforms / sport kits
* Structured playtime, art, craft and reading at home
* Host playdates
* Healthy cooking for children
* Organising trips to Museums and Parks etc during holidays
* Ensuring good organisation of toys / books etc within the house - keeping it clean and tidy
* Organising the laundry and clothes
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
Please apply if you have ALL the following:
* Very good English essential for supervision of homework
* 2 previous positions as a sole charge nanny for more than one child - children to be of comparable age
* Valid DBS check
* Valid first aid certificate / first aid training
* TWO excellent references
* Good organization skills ESSENTIAL
All applications to include a recent CV, covering letter AND photo please.
Please apply if you have the relevant qualifications and experience listed above - and can provide two excellent relevant references.
|Last Updated: 14/04/2019|
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.