Summer 2019 - start begin July 2019
Live In Nanny
We have three lovely boys - 8 years old, and the twin boys of 6 years old, and we are looking for a nanny for the Summer 2019 (and beyond!).
Start Date is beginning July - September minimum (but open extending a permanent role).
This is a role for someone very positive, organised, with energy and patience, and with real confidence with and enthusiasm for children.
Both parents work - so this is a role for someone who is comfortable with looking after more than one child.
All three boys love sport / playing in the park as well as lego, drawing, reading, puzzles and making models etc. There will be holiday homework and they all play instruments and we'd like this to be part of their routine (within reason).
We are firm but fair with the boys - and are keen that they are polite, have good table manners and learn to be respectful to other children and to any adults that they meet. We are keen the nanny helps us maintain this.
As a family we are very organised and tidy - and we would ask that the nanny is naturally happy to be organised and tidy too. There is a cleaner three times a week - but the nanny must maintain this during visits and take care of all children's laundry.
We have two kittens, well behaved and well trained - and clean! But we do need someone happy to work with cats.
We offer live in accommodation to a very very high standard. You will have your own large double bedroom on your own floor, with private en suite, and use of your own kitchen and sitting room for the evenings. It is a lovely independent space, though you share our entrance. Regrettably we cannot allow guests.
During the summer we will travel with the children to Switzerland and Greece. We do wish the nanny to travel with us. The hours would be the same so there is plenty off time off during the day.
Live in Nanny W10
* approx 30 hours a week
The ideal candidate will be very enthusiastic, organised, experienced and confident, but also reliable, responsible and mature - calm and fair with children. Solid childcare experience looking after at least TWO children at one time required.
Minimum hours approx 30 hours a week
Monday - Friday 8AM - 10AM
Monday - Friday 3 - 7PM
PLUS two nights a week babysitting (one of which must be a Friday)
* Dropping off and collection from school / activities: taking the boys on the bus or driving them home IF a confident driver with clean license
* Supervising homework / reading / piano practise / preparation of small school projects
* Organising school uniforms / sport kits
* Structured playtime, art, craft and reading at home
* Host playdates
* Healthy cooking for children
* Organising trips to Museums and Parks etc during holidays
* Ensuring good organisation of toys / books etc within the house - keeping it clean and tidy
* Organising the laundry and clothes
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
Please apply if you have ALL the following:
* Very good English essential for supervision of homework
* 2 previous positions as a sole charge nanny for more than one child - children to be of comparable age
* Valid DBS check
* Valid first aid certificate / first aid training
* TWO excellent references
* Good organization skills ESSENTIAL
All applications to include a recent CV, covering letter AND photo please.
Please ONLY apply if you have the relevant qualifications and experience listed above - and can provide two excellent relevant references.
|Last Updated: 30/06/2019|
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.