***NANNY AVAILABLE FOR BABYSITTING/ OVERNIGHTS/ SLEEP TRAINING/ EVENING EVENTS***
Reliable and bubbly Nanny with 8+ years’ progressive experience in childcare and early childhood development.
Fun and friendly with a special talent for handling behavioural challenges with children in a firm but polite manner.
I am an early Years teacher, Ofsted registered and I also have an up to date Paediatric First aid and a recent DBS.
Experienced with multiples, newborns and twins.
I have my own car and I am a driver.
Willing to travel.
- 4 years as a nursery nurse
- 1 year as a tutor for children with learning difficulties
- 6 years as a nanny ( sole& shared charge, organising activities, and keeping a schedule and a healthy routine,cooking, changing diapers, potty training, baby led weaning,school pick ups, sleep Training and proxy parenting).
-Entertainer at Hamleys (Regent's street)- I was a Christmas Elf!!
- Currently doing a 3 day nanny share with two children aged 1 and Teaching Assistant supply the other two days.
- Qualified teacher status (QTS)
- 8 years of experience in childcare
- First Aid
- Common Core Skills level 3
- OFSTED Registered
|Last Updated: 30/05/2019|
- Babysitting from £11.00 per hour
- Nannying from £11.00 per hour (gross)
£11 per hour
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.