Nanny in Biggleswade
Babysitter in Biggleswade
Usually responds within 12 hours
Female Member since Dec 2013 Last Updated Sep 2021 Last Login Sep 2021
* CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - DUE BABY 8TH OCTOBER*
Kind, fun and conscientious Ofsted registered, first aid qualified nanny with own child (born Jan 2020).
I genuinely enjoy working with children, teaching them new things and watching their faces light up when they laugh.
My approachable character, overall versatility and strong work ethic have contributed to the established relationships I have built with various families.
I am a well presented, capable and reliable individual who continuously employs both good communication skills and strong emotional intelligence to understand, care for and support each individual child in my care.
I'm looking for a live-out role where I can bring my son with.
I have over 9 years full time nanny experience, but have been doing babysitting since I was 16 years old (so been around children for over 16 years) :-)
I have experience of working with twins as well as triplets :-) and have looked after a variety of age groups - from birth to 14 years old. I also have previous experience of caring for a child on the Aspergers spectrum and also with a child who had severe dairy, soya, egg and wheat allergies.
• Experience of caring for children from the ages of birth to 14 years old.
• Employing strong emotional awareness when it comes to both children and their parents.
• Proxy parenting as well as sharing duties with both parents and any other carers.
• Quick progression to sole care of children whilst parents are at work as well as being charged with overnight and weekend care on a regular basis.
• Specific baby experience in feeding, weaning, sleep training, baby massage, sensory stimulation.
• Experience of tutoring and caring for children with bipolar and also those with autism.
• Comfortable with setting down firm homework, meal, bath and bed time/sleep routines for youngsters.
• Involved in employing “play therapy” techniques with children in order to help them to discuss any issues/concerns/feelings in a safe space.
• One on one or small group tutoring for children of varying ages and education levels.
• Experience of teaching young children numbers, letters, words, social niceties, hygiene, manners and general independence.
• Experience of "potty training” young children and helping with the transition from nappies.
Current Paediatric First Aid Course
Ofsted registered and certified
Safe Guarding Qualification
BA History & Sociology
MA Global Social Policy
|Last Updated: 20/06/2018|
- Nannying from £12.75 per hour (gross)
- Babysitting from £9.00 per hour
£10-£13 net per hour.
However, that is dependent upon the number of children in my care, the job specification, hours required to work and distance of commute to work.
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.