- Fully qualified and Ofsted Registered Childminder for 0 - 11 years
- I have 2 children of my own
- located in St Johns Worcester
- large open plan space with a range of resources
- Home from home and family environment
- 8 years of experience in childcare
- 5 years’ experience as a Childminder
- Range of toys to suit all ages
- Range of activities planned though out the year
- i follow the EYFS to record children’s development
- Flexible hours to suit all needs,
- i only charge by the hour.
- Pay as you go Childminding available
- Experience with all ages
8 years experiencein a variety of chilcare settings, preschool, nurseries and working as an assistant with another childminder.
- National Diploma in Early Years
- Level 3 in home based childcare
- level 3 in early years and young people
- PACEY registered
- Food Hygiene
- Paediatric first aid trained
- Partners for parents
- safeguarding children level 3
- Development play
Experienced in autism and global speech delay.
Monday - Friday 8:00- 18:00
Early bird hour 7:00 - 8:00 (extra fees apply)
Other hours may be available, extra fees may apply
I am registered for overnight care for 1 child
I can offer pickups and drop off at the following schools:
Pitmaston Primary School
Our Lady Queen of Peace Primary School
|Last Updated: 11/07/2017|
- Babysitting from £8.00 per hour
- Childminding from £3.80 per hour
Fees are per hour per child
General hourly fee £3.80
Early bird hour (7:00 - 8:00) - £4.80
Overnight care (8pm -8am) - £45
sibling and full time (30+ hours) discounts available
childcare vouchers accepted.
My Local Schools
This childminder has not yet informed us whether or not they provide any drop off or pick up services at local schools.
No reviews have been submitted for this Childminder.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.