I am a fully registered Ofsted Childminder, I provide a warm safe home environment for children to develop to their fullest potential. I believe that children should be allowed to express them selves and be creative
I have two daughters of my own they are 10 and 11years old, I have been a full time mummy and have helped them develop and ensure they were school ready. I have been a registered child-minder since 2013.
I have an upto date pediatric first Aid certificate and a full ofsted registration all DBS check are upto date and correct
**** spaces available now ****
At present I only have space available Monday, Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
I work from 8:00 till 6:00 pm if you require earlier or later I would be happy to discuss your requirements, I do not do over nights stays, I do school pick ups and drop offs from various schools.
I also offer 2 & 3 year old funded placements.
I have funded places available at present.
|Last Updated: 09/10/2019|
- Childminding from £4.00 per hour
My hourly rate is £4 per hour
This includes healthy snacks and drinks.
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Shotley Bridge Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Chopwell Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Our Lady and St Joseph's Roman Catholic Voluntary Aided Primary School, Brooms
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Ebchester CofE Primary School
- Inspection Report: 2017 OFSTED inspection report (added 08/02/2018)
- First Aid Certificate: Level 3 Paediatric First Aid (added 29/09/2017)
- Inspection Report: Ofsted Inspection Report (added 11/09/2017)
- DBS Check (added 08/09/2017)
Below are the latest reviews for SarahF11. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
sarah was my childminder for a while, my 2 daughters loved going to hers as she used to do lots of educational activities... mess play painting story time and just having one to one care.
my daughter was only small when going to sarahs but i seen a big change in her while going.
i would recommend her to anyone.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.