Au Pair Job in Worcester park
Female Member since Apr 2014 Last Updated Jul 2018 Last Login Jul 2018
We are an international family. I am French/Swiss and my husband is Argentinian/British.
Our daughters have happy personalities with good character and manners. Both girls are outgoing, like books and watch TV, but equally enjoys to do arts and crafts, play games, be outdoor on our trampoline and interact with each other and friends. The eldest will be starting a local secondary school and the youngest will start primary school in September.
We live in a semi-detached, two-storey house with garden in a little town in Surrey. It is located near Wimbledon and Kingston-Upon-Thames and 30-minute by train to central London. The train station is 10 minute walking distance from our house. We live in a complex with many international families; the complex has a park, pond, playground, tennis court, gym and community hall for the use of the residents.
We are looking for a reliable, tidy, organised, cheerful and flexible live in Au pair to start at the end of August / beginning of September 2018.
Some childcare experience is a must, some basic English required, and you need to commit to at least one year.
You will need to be a confident driver with a clean driving license; we will provide driving lessons if you have no experience driving in the UK. The use of the car will be limited to working hours.
Duties around 2 full days and 3 afternoons. :
- Helping to get breakfast ready in the mornings and help with children before school
- School runs (8.30am drop off and 3.00pm pick up)
- Preparing meals for the children; it is very important that you enjoy eating healthily and can follow basic recipes.
- Taking the children to their activities or any ad hoc appointments (doctor).
- After activities, preparing them for bed: dinner, shower/bath, homework
- Washing and ironing, putting clothes away and keeping the children’s rooms/bathroom organized and tidy.
- Light house work relating to the children and helping with some errands (for example grocery shopping)
5 days from 8am to 9am AND 3pm to 7pm
1-2 babysitting evening a week
More hours during the school holidays if the family is not travelling.
We would pay £100-£150 per week (depending on experience) including holiday pay up to 4 weeks in any one year.
In return we offer beautiful spacious room with a double bed, wardrobe space, internet access and a television. You will share a bathroom with our daughters. You will have access to a fully-equipped gym. You will have the opportunity to take morning language classes if you are in the UK to improve your English; we are happy to discuss contributing to the language courses, but will not cover transport costs. We will also provide a bike so you can get about easily.
- Nationality: Spanish
- Age range: 25-28 years old
- Childcare experience
- Some basic English required
- Be ready to commit to at least one year
- A confident driver with a clean driving license; the use of the car will be limited to working hours.
- Some references if possible
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.