I qualified in July 2012 and have worked in childcare since. I have furthered my knowledge and education by completing online courses and also participating with in house training offered to me. I have been at my current setting since 2013 where I started as bank staff, I then quickly became a full time member of staff and was offered the role of room leader in 2014. After some tome I became assistant deputy’s manager and also the safeguarding officer.
Room leader 04/13 - current
• Planning and implementing daily activities using the EYFS
• Observing and monitoring children to record their development
• Following the correct steps to make a referral
• Organise and manage a safe and educational environment
• Risk assessments
• Adhering to all regulated policies and procedures
• Manage, support and mentor staff
Ladybirds (SEN Transport Assistant) 03/13 – 04/13
• Transporting SEN children to and from school
• Ensuring they get to and from school safely
• Supporting their needs throughout the journeys
• Making sure they arrive at school on time
• BTEC national diploma in childcare, learning and development level 3
• NCFE level 2 understanding autism
• Paediatric first aid
• Behaviour management
• Level 2 food safety
• Health and safety
• Fire training
• Risk assessment
• Equality and diversity
|Last Updated: 07/04/2019|
- Babysitting from £9.00 per hour
No reviews have been submitted for this Babysitter.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.